Saturday, September 3, 2011

A PEEK INSIDE MY FAVORITE ART QUOTE BOOK

Each page has a different theme. I love quotes and memories. So along with the fun of decorating and painting, this makes a teriffic ongoing project! I jot down quotes & thoughts that impress me when and where I see them in a little notebook I carry in my purse, or one I keep by my chair in the Greatroom or Kitchen. (You never know when your going to hear something you want to remember!) I also have,and am continuing to type up Memory Stories  like:  Jobs I've Had,  Piano Lessons,  Memories of Childhood and etc. and  giving each one a special page in the book.  Each page is also decorated with some painting, lace, ribbon, pictures or etc.Can' t you see how much fun this is?  I hope some of you that read this will try one of your very own!

No comments: