Wednesday, April 1, 2020

IN THESE HARD TIMES, THANK YOU LORD FOR CREATIVITY!

My art studio is full ceiling to floor, but it's my little sanctuary!

Friends were talkin about their chickens and fancy chicken houses so I did a painting of my imaginary flock!

More ceiling to floor art!

Fun for all seasons!

Art outside too!
I like to share art too, so the Lord inspired me to send postcards during these scary times!

I try for 3 up a day.

All different.

Sorry, hope I am not boring you!

17 so far.

The three of us got out the other day to drive around and take things to be recycled. 





I ordered from The Cellar Door Books in New Hampshire this copy of a precious 3"x4" handwritten book by Tasha Tudor which she created  years ago to allow her children to order clothes for their dolls and stuff animals secretly made by her for payment of buttons! They surprised me with her 2nd little book of miniature valentines the children could order for their dolls, stuffed animals or friends!  You can see why I love it and her creations so very much.  I have several of her books and even a letter from her in my collection! I hope you are find thing to do that excite you too! Happy Spring!!


1 comment:

Bohemian said...

Your Creativity could never bore us Marlynne, you Create such Cheerful Art that it Feeds the Soul, not only for you as the Creator of it, but to those Beholding it's Joy! I'm catching up on reading everyone's Blogs and I'm Thankful that more people are Blogging while they're in Lock Down, so many fell away from the practice when Life was busier. Princess T and I are Painting Walls here in the Guest Bedroom, she does the high parts so I don't have to climb the Step Stool of Death and risk another Senior Fall. *LOL* At least we're getting a lot of Projects completed and have plenty to do Moving In to a New Home at just the time when Pandemic hit. Have a Blessed Easter my Friend!