Thursday, April 30, 2020

A WALK THRU MY BLUE BOTTLE GARDEN

The old yellow wheelbarrow is in the middle of my garden. I love the color and the spray of blue bottles and the little greeting!
I have collected blue bottles for years and enjoy them on trees, rebar stakes and  just laying around.

An artist friend of mine originally from  Australia mention that the Bower Birds would love my garden! Seems they collect stray pieces of blue for their Bower to entice a mate!  So I had to create my own version!

I am drawn to crosses outside and inside!
I love using pieces of broken pottery and colored rocks in the pathways!
This is my SPRING flag. I change with the seasons.
My faeries like blue too!
Blue pans as well as bottles get hung!

I usually select something for my garden from a Garden Center for Mothers Day. This beautiful blue and white pot was one years gift.
I like broken clay pots hid here and there too!
Little surprises here and there! My Wisteria has big buds so won't be long!
"Come sit a spell" Invites the birds to perch!
I hardly ever pass up and old bird house at a garage sale, antique store or thrift store!
The flowers on this stepping stone were originally pink but of course they had to be BLUE in my garden!
I enjoy picking up colorful flower pots and saucers and birds to stack as garden sculptures.
This "FLOWER BED" is run over by Pink Flamingos. I planted a bleeding heart and Columbine plants in there this year, plus Heavenly Blue Morning Glory Seeds. We will see!
These blue bottles are hung by the round table covered with a blue cloth and chairs in a little seating area among the trees!
Of course I had to pick up this little plastic blue children's chair for the garden!
My "Welcome to the Blue Bottle Garden" hangs at the entrance along with the blue stone wind chime given to me by my Secret Sister Sue one year! LIFE IS GOOD IN THE GARDEN  even during a Pandemic! Stay Safe and Well Friends!!

3 comments:

Rebecca said...

Oh! Your blue garden is SO intriguing! I have yet to get the few blue bottles I have out. I think of it, and then it rains...☔

Bohemian said...

I Love that Wall of tiny Chairs... and the Indigo Bottles Collection displayed thruout the Garden. I'm sure when they catch the Light it's truly Magical!

Beth said...

Your posts always make me smile and give me inspiration for our garden and property!