Wednesday, April 8, 2020

HAVING FUN MAKING LITTLE ACCORDIAN BOOKS

Facebook friend Kecia Frazee Devency shared how to make these little accordion books. Mine are 2 1/4" x3" or 2"x3". I have figured out a little simpler way I think. They are so much fun there will a lot more coming I'm sure.

This is the side with some trim on the folds.

The inside pages on one side.

And the other.

Of course I had to do one with my favorite primary colors!

Side view with fold trim.

One side of booklet.

The other side.

Was so pleased to receive this precious book illustrated by my favorite children's author and illustrator Tasha Tudor. one of my faithful blog followers, Marilyn Lynch surprised me with this SPECIAL GIFT!

And as a bonus! It is signed by Tasha Tudor!

Husband snapped this picture of me on the porch doing my Bible readings, Prayer Time and Writing in my Journal.


Duty Calls Rain or Shine in this case in Fog!

Thought you might like to see the  outside of our enclosed back porch.

Did a Vanessa KikKi Johanning style page in my journal. I will write a little bit about her in the blank area.

Did this one about Maurice & I playing Duets. I hope you all are finding some fun things to do during this quarantine time too! Praying for all to stay safe and well!

3 comments:

marilyn said...

I love your little accordion books. You are so talented! Thanks for sharing. Stay well!

Marilyn

Cassie said...

So cute!

Rebecca said...

❤️ this ALL. The photo of you on your front porch is So special.....