Sunday, March 9, 2014

SPRING IS RETURNING

My newest painting "Spring Returns #2" is displayed in the Harrisonville, Mo Library Atrium.  I, like everybody am so ready for Spring!

Our enclosed back porch is a favorite spot Spring thru Fall. It's due for an after winter clean up right now. But it sure is nice out there today!

I outline the window ledges with blue bottles

It's fun to use the old rugs on the furniture too!

The Corn Dryer Hangers work great for displaying the colored bottles!

Just love the way they look all year long, especially when the sun hits them!

Finally got the ART Sign made for the mailbox!

I put the cut out metal roofing letters on both sides.

A view of our house from the road. Happy Spring!  Hope you'll visit my second blog: www.preciouscottageblogspot.com too.

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

I sure looks like fall at your home! Wishing you spring soon, Love the blue bottles and they are so pretty on the drying rack!

Carol