Wednesday, July 3, 2013

HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY 2013

"The  Patriotic Kids" my 2013 Uncle Sam homemade  gift for family and friends

Just finished cutting them out on my band saw. just did 7 sets this year!

This is my project while I sit with husband Maurice as he takes his chemo. I baste them together then sew them later. I will have enough for my whole quilt by the time he finishes Chemo!

Our Patriotic Portrait

Measuring time for great grand baby Eli with momma.

Measuring time for the other younger grand kids too

Another traveling project, Fabric Flowers. Have been enjoying wearing them too!

Almost 2 yrs. old! Eli with great grandpa

Our son Paul (PaPa) with grandson Eli.

Paul's birthday is July 3rd. so he gets the first "Uncle Sam" creation!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love those fabric flowers!! the ones with the blues in them are my favorite.
Happy 4th to you and your family~~ great patriotic portrait, too!
~Dawn

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Have a great 4thJuly.I love those fabric flowers too,do you have instructions...xx

Patty said...

Love your fabric flowers. I just became a grandma for the first time so I am looking forward to times like you have shown in your blog posts!