Sunday, June 23, 2013

JUNKSTOCK IN OMAHA, NEBRASKA OH SO MUCH FUN!


Had my hands full! But where there's a will there's a way they say!

My 2 day purchases!  I used restraint!
This was super cool! the first thing you saw as you made your way to the gate!

I'm on the hunt for old tires now! I have the barn!

Feast for the eyes everywhere I looked!

Deluxe location! In side a small barn or garage.

The reason I came! Got to meet her and see her tent as well as buy a old blue step stool from her!

People and goodies everywhere!

My favorite tent! So many neat ideas!

I wish I had gone back and got one of these chickens! I'll have to make one!

Unique Cigar Box Banjos. sounded good too!

Saw this at Cracker Barrel on the way to Omaha. maybe it was going too!

Another view of my favorite tent!

Here was my little chair waiting to be snatched up! And I Did!  What a great time on the spur of the moment! A serendipity! My favorite kind!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW! what a great fun day you had! love the chair and table, you will have fun with that project. And that Tire Peace Sign!! whoa~ I don't have a barn to put it on but boy if I did it would be ON!!
Thanks for sharing your day~
Dawn

Sandra Kaye said...

Oh MY!!! I sooooo would have gone with you my dear friend:):) That looked like an awesome day!!!! I really liked that old tire planter on the barn!!! how cool was that:):) Hugs

Melody said...

Looks like enormous fun.

donna said...

Looks like you had fun. We go to Warrenton which looks just like that 2 times a year. We have a blast. Love your finds.
Hugs
donna