Sunday, February 23, 2020

STILL CELEBRATING OUR CHIEFS WIN!

My Birthday Gift from husband Maurice!

Finally decided on the perfect place

Decided I needed to do a painting of the celebration.  It took longer than I thought1 So only had one in me although I had two people that wanted to buy it right off!

Here is my display at Brick House Coffee& Eatery. I've been so happy with the sales. It has made a nice check the last 2 months for Orphan's Hope World Mission Ministries.

I put "best Buds" in for  "National Walk Your Dog Day"  It is 8"x8" priced at $35.00

"Good Ole Joe" needs to hang in another Cafe for awhile! It's priced at $50.00

More Art!

The Coffee/Eatery has a fun selection of coffees, drinks, pastries and sandwiches.

I bought these fun earrings there too!

Whe
When I went to walk at the Mall Sat. I discovered they were having a Dog Show so I walked among the dogs and took pictures!

All of them with a number waiting their turn!

Some of them were just watching. This was my favorite by far!!

All the grooming done and just waiting!!

Some of them had the routine down pat!

I love to add little words around my art work. Joy is my middle name and I loved the Micky/Minnie Block too!



Some frames my special friend Rose Marie gave me! I especially like the oval one!

My Lori Mitchell Cupid from Maurice for Valentines Day!

This front side was to appear first but the computer had other plans!

Sister Judy and I on Valentines Day. Maurice took the picture.

Great Niece "Charley" was born on my birthday so I got both of us The Birthday Girl by Lori Mitchell "Queen For A Day"

Got a shelf just for my new collection

She has a modest back view. Because shes a little girl! LOL! Happy February can you believe Spring is less than a month away!!

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

No wonder your Chief's Celebratory Painting Sold right away, it was really Vibrant and I'm sure took a great deal of time and thought to Create it! That wee one Fresh from the Father... awwwwww... I just love the smell of new Babies and how innocence is so Pure in their little Faces! I Pray all of those Precious Ones stay Safe, after having lost one of our Great-Granddaughters in Mexico to the Virus who was only 5 months old, it makes me concerned for the Young Mothers during this most terrifying of times!