Wednesday, January 1, 2020

HAPPY 2020! HAVING FUN LOOKING AT SOME SELFIE PAINTINGS TOO!

Enjoying the Blue lights of New Year Now!
2"X3" magnets
Magnets for gifts!
Appliquéing flannel hearts on a baby quilt I'm making.
Our family of "Catties" at the time. We even had more than that at one time, now none!
Always felt like I look like Mother in this painting!  Now I Do Look Like Mother!
Having Fun Here! This Selfie hangs outside the back door.
Always felt this  could be me in an earlier life, even though I don't believe in that!
I use to love to dance.It's too hard on the legs now!
This is a young Marlynne! I was always making stuff and selling it or giving away!  Wishing you all a healthy, safe and happy New Year!

1 comment:

Bohemian said...

You are so Creative and I Love the Self Portraits. I Hope to start Creating again when we finally get into The Forever Home, I haven't felt Inspired here even tho' the Art Studio Loft was nice, it was too Open and the G-Kid Force's Rooms were upstairs too so Kids were always coasting thru it and borrowing supplies or wanting involvement when I'd try to start Creating something... so it wasn't conducive to my Process. I Plan to make the back portion of the RV Garage at The Urban Farmhouse my Art Studio and Library, being separate from the Main House it will be like the Art Studio Cottage I had at my Historic Home, separate and Private. Plus, I can indulge my Fantasies in Decorating it if it's apart from where everyone is living daily. *Winks*