Saturday, June 24, 2017

NEXT PROJECT! RECOVER DINING ROOM CHAIRS!

I got this large piece of fabric at a thrift store while on vacation. I just love it! Not only is it being featured in my latest Floral Bohemian Painting but it's going to cover my 8 dinning room chairs with some to spare! Note the green plaid current chair covering. The new pattern will look terrific with our oriental rug in there!

Close-up of pattern.

My handwork while traveling on our vacation was to recover thrift store stuffed toys.

Now Gingham Dog has finally got his mate!

I created this first Bohemian Floral painting for sister Judy's Bohemian Garden Room. It was so  much fun I am painting a series of them!

Here she is with her coffee in her precious room which is being added to daily!

Early Morning with plenty of atmosphere!

The trees and houses on the trip gave me plenty of artistic inspiration!

Gorgeous!

Love the tiles!

I've got a pallet  ready to make one of these for my folk art garden!! Blessings! Hope you go over to my other blog also for a visit with my family while on vacation! www.mcreatesdaily blogspot.com

No comments: