Friday, July 22, 2016

SENDING OUT ART SHOW ENTRIES AND DOING HANDWORK WHILE SISTER JUDY RECOVERS FROM KNEE SURGERY

Assembly Line!

250 Art Show Entry Forms getting ready for the mail

Another of my patriotic creations this year

The pillow inspired this twin size quilt in the making!

I did the July Pulpit table.

Got this funny Funky Lampshade from@ Susie Childs at her shop: Tullee's in Booneville, Mo. I hadn't shown a picture yet of how cute it looks

Finally finished "My Blue Bottle Garden" painting! I like it!

Have you noticed the decorated pianos setting around town? Kinda like the painted cows, but more fun-You can play these!

Celebrating Birthdays. I caught a few funny expressions on this one!

Youngest Granddaughter Michail 21st Birthday!

Son Paul's Birthday too!

Cousin Doggies Napping

I cooked up some Healthy Lean Meat for Judy  to eat while recovering from Knee Surgery.

If plans go as planned she will come home next weekend.
My handwork while sitting with her at the hospital and Rehab Center

I bought this darling pattern for tea towels a couple of years ago while on vacation.

Then when this opportunity come along-

I used these cute little prints-

And traced off these patterns on little squares of white muslin-

Drew off 6"square -Embroidered the design and added corners of fabric- The girls putting the quilts together will  take it from here!

Here are a few of them-




Hope your taking time to create during this busy summer too! Blessings! You might check out my other blog at: www.preciouscottage.blogspot.com

3 comments:

Joanne said...

Hi Marlynne,
Love your stitching style!
And that blue glass bottle garden painting is fantastic!
Thanks for the inspiration! and sharing your creative ideas!

Take care,
Joanne

Marlynne said...

So good to hear from you Joanne! Thank you for your encouraging comments I love my blue bottle garden! When the weather is milder I enjoy setting out there with my coffee and breathing in the surroundings. Happy a good day- Marlynne

SewPaperPaint said...

Looks like you have been one busy lady with so many fun projects! Hope your sister continues to recover beautifully.