Thursday, February 18, 2016

I'M SO READY FOR SPRING I CAN'T WAIT!!!

Stopped at The Dollar Tree and got the last 3 sprigs of Daffodils they had! Evidently some others are anxious too!

Got out the blue cloth and found more Daffodils!

The way the wind is blowing I'm surprised I was able to get a picture of the flag! Yes I've put out a lot of my blue bottles too!

Hyacinths coming up by the brick walk to the back door.

See the buds?

Grape Hyacinths and Crocus leaves,  promise of flowers to come!

As the song goes....I must have done something good!  I received another surprise package in the mail yesterday from my blog friend Linda Michael. This beautiful Spring Colors Charm pack by Fabric/Quilting Artist Eleanor Burns.  How Fun!! Linda not only gives surprise gifts but she writes letters to people that can't get out much.  As she lives out in the country 30 miles any direction from a place to shop people depend on their Post Office. She says she is doing her best to keep it in business!  Thank You! Thank You! Thank You Linda  for not only for your kindness shown to me but to all the others you encourage! God Bless You!!

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Oh how fun to get mail, personal mail is almost non existent now a days. My Mom is 84 and she and 3 friends still send a continuous letter with up dates to each other. It starts with one person writing a letter, then the next person includes that letter and writes one of her own and forwards both letters to the next person and so on and so on. So every time she gets a letter it is from all three friends with updates......She loves when it arrives. It looks like spring has sprung in your neck of the woods...won't be long now.

Carol