Tuesday, February 16, 2016

FUN FABRIC TO PLAY WITH!

Such a fun surprise from my blog friend Susan Gannon! A package full of  old fabric pieces picked out just for me!  Just Love these chickens!

A darling tablecloth piece ready to hem!

Another precious cherry fabric to add to my collection! Remember I have Cherry kitchen dishes too!

Sweet blue and white check which I have in out kitchen also!

I couldn't resist this material at Walmart the other day!  My favorite color combination and cherries too!

I love the Bohemian Style too, so this new magazine jumped right in my shopping cart!

Another special blog friend Rebecca Gates surprised me with this Miss Read book for my Birthday.  I love her books and I had not read this one. So fun!!

I enjoy ordering charm packs of fabric from The Missouri. Star Quilt Company. In fact I didn't realize but I had ordered this one twice!

Such darling prints. I purchased some solid green to go with it and have made the quilt top. Will; show the completed quilt when I get done!
My Birthday is still being Celebrated! Today I received this neat brown shoulder bag, yummy chocolate popcorn and book marker from my Sorority Secret Sister.

I finally decided to try and find a place for this "Starlightz" which I bought a couple of years ago while on vacation. It is a neat heavy paper beautifully painted star with punched out holes covered with colored paper for the light to shine thru. This is a earth friendly product made in India to help their people earn money.

I have it hanging over the pool table in my art studio area right now. Next I might try it on the back porch or enclosed porch off the kitchen!   33 more days till Spring!  But who's counting. You might also enjoy my second blog: www.preciouscottageblogspot.com  Bye for now friends!

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Hello!
I DO love that starlightz piece, and must try to find the magazine...

lynn cockrell said...

Talk about pampered, but you certainly have been given all thos wonderful gifts! Those chicken and cherry prints are wonderfully nostalgic and the quilting squares are wonderful too!