Wednesday, January 27, 2016

HAVING FUN IN MY ART JOURNAL AGAIN!

 Ink with Acrylic paint was used on my Zentangle design. Started this on the way to or from The Augusta Plein Air Retreat 2014. Finished it last night!

Had fun with all kinds of mediums in this one!

Colored Pencils was used on this one. Lucas, Kansas is where a collection of my art is on display seasonally


I enjoy writing poetry also and have included many of them in this homemade journal.

When I first started this book I decided I would feature the 2 sides of my personality! This is the FOLK ART SIDE.

The opposite page features a poem about my "Folk Art Side".

And 'The Victorian Side"

Poem about that!

Decoupage page  featuring  poem "I Love My Garden"

 And this is the cover of my Homemade Art Journal which @Skip Mathews, son of good friend@ Hope Mathews taught us how to make.  Happy Days! might also enjoy my other blog wwwpreciouscottageblogspot.com 

No comments: