Sunday, August 17, 2014

SOME OF MY FAVORITE THINGS + PALETTE KNIFE WORKSHOP

I must go on the hunt for the tea pot lid! The tea set was one of great grandson's favorite things too!

Some of my artist friends spent Saturday morning using a palette knife as well as a brush to paint with.

This is what I've got done so far!  I went out to my big patch of zinnias and took reference pictures to go by. I think this will be one of my entries in our fall art show.

Hiding from Mom at early Church this morning. Maurice and had Nursery Duty!

Went to a new doctor's office this past week. They definitely care for more than the physical!

We were inspired! Thought it was just beautiful! Will see you after vacation then it will be Fall! Yeah!!. Hope you'll visit my other blog: www.preciouscottage.blogspot.com  and Marlynne Snare Folk Artist on facebook.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Beautiful painting Marlynne,I think it will be a wonderful entry for the Art show.