Wednesday, May 29, 2013

BLUE BOTTLE GARDEN + OTHER THINGS

Remember Noxzema? The jars still live!

I've purchased a lot of 36" re-bar poles to put in ground for my blue bottles as well as on trees
Some hang from tree branches
Made a bright pillow covering . Just lasts one season, but that's enough!
Old Wheel Barrel full of pinks!
Flower Bed is in bloom all the time!
Found " Samantha" at the Thrift Store this week. Isn't she a sweetie?

This little cutie followed me home from Cracker Barrel  Memorial Day
 The mural in the church nursery is finish!  I signed "God painted, I just held the brush"  That was so true!
Little Folk Art Caravan Quilt Blocks I'm working on for my Fall Art Show Story Quilt, as well as wall decorations for my Art Studio
Got my inspiration from Jamie Fingal in her article in the june/july 2013 issue of Mary Jane Farms Magazine
Received some "Random Acts Of Kindness" this week from two sweet gals. This is a ACEO Original Art Trade Card from a new friend  in Creston, N.Car. She said they are having a lot of flooding there and mail service is very slow and that she had to drive 20 miles to get the stamps to mail it!. So neat she did this special thing for me!









I always manage to get something out of  order!  These little flowers are called  "Ruched Floral Pins  The Tutorial for making them is on  sharnymcclarny.blogspot.com.  on April 18, 2012  I'm having fun making them!
Then a special friend Donna sent me some"yummy smelling" Wax Candle Bars and 2 precious vintage greeting cards! I must get busy and keep the random acts flowing!



2 comments:

lousnewsandcraftycreations said...

Love all the paintings,but the blossom tree with the family under it is my fave.x

lynn cockrell said...

Marlynn, your yard looks so colorful with all the blue bottles, etc. The paintings are all pretty and I really like that quilt block with the camper!