Saturday, June 23, 2012

JUNE QUILTIES TRADE 2012

                            Ready to add my New June Trade Quilties to the Frienship Book.
 The theme was Black & White with an accent color. The quiltie with pink accent came from Vicki Zoller from Jacksonville, Florida. She added cute ribbon and buttons, and sparkle in the pink along with several black & White fabrics to create her charmer! The Red accent Quiltie came from Laura Jane from the U. K. across the waters! Red being my favorite color added to it's appeal The red ric-rac and little red heart buttons made it so colorful! Is this your flag design? She also added the patriotic handbag charm and mini flag as a little gift! How special! Especially with her just having shoulder surgery! The Black & White Effil Tower print Quiltie is from Jen from Australia She did a hint of pink in stitches as her accent color. The extra touches of Black & White button and sparkles, and black ribbon roses,( I bet she made herself) along with very decorative machine quilting set this striking quiltie off quite nicely!
 I always make one for myself of each Quiltie I trade  these were my four already hand sewn into the Friendship Quiltie Book. The Blue Tulip was from a trade from Tourtsondergaard in April.

2 comments:

Sandra Kaye said...

I am always happy when you Ladies like your quilties...it is a great relief. Love the book. Hugs

Jen said...

Marlynne that is a lovely idea calling your book a Friendship Quiltie Book It is pretty. I haven't made one as yet. I am looking foreward to getting my June quiltie trades in the mail soon. Takes a bit longer getting here to Australia.