Thursday, March 8, 2018

SPRING AT OUR HOUSE

GOT THIS LITTLE GIRL LAST WEEK AND REPAINTED HER AND GAVE HER A SIGN FOR THE  ENTRANCE TO THE BACK PORCH.

I've got a sign now, so it's official!  Ha Ha!

One wall on the back porch

Sad! Our little white Scottie doggie "Toto" was hit by a car and killed  2 days ago on Tuesday. We really miss our little lively friend!

At the Entrance from the driveway.

Out our kitchen window.

I tried a selfie!

Maurice and I celebrating our 63rd Engagement Anniversary. He ordered 2 waffles so one came home with us plus half of my plate. Of course I have to say we had already eaten the free delicious warm cinnamon rolls that are placed on each table as the customers are seated!

We are so grateful the Lord has allowed us 63 years together!

My favorite scene on the backporch!

Spring!

Ready for my Sorority St. Pats Party.

Our President Carol always dresses up so cute!

Here we all are in our green!


The program was painting rocks! I told the story of how some of the groups started and how it has become an International Treasure Hunt! There was some doubt whether they could do it or not but-

I think they turned out great!

Our group photo before eating!

Here's my latest mini pennant garlands.

Our Pool Table Display for Spring is a "Kitty Parade"  I have so much fun with this table!

The back view!

I got this little blue bird plaque last week. Love it !

Hope you're out there having fun too!! My other blog you might want to visit is featuring sister Judy's "Cottage" at www.preciouscottage.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

The party looked fun and the rocks turned out great!
I like those yellow sweaters. Both of you look fabulous and happy in them.
Wish that cafe with free cinnamon rolls was close to me. Wow! What a great pre-breakfast :)

A Joyful Cottage said...

Wow, you are super creative! Your folk art is great, so fun. Congratulations on so many years with Maurice. You are a lovely couple and quite the color-coordinated pair. :) Love the sunny yellow. So impressed with selfie! Well done. Thanks for stopping by my blog and taking the time to comment. I hope you have a great weekend and that your upcoming cruise will be fabulous. Hugs ~ Nancy