Sunday, January 14, 2018

I'M BACK AND THINKING VALENTINES DAY!

Sister Judy and I went to Brass Armadillo Antique Mall yesterday and discovered it was 15% off weekend, so this is most of my loot!

I have the Valentine decorations all out here at home. This is the tray I added  an old patchwork scrap to for our kitchen counter.

This is the first of my Bohemian Spool Hearts I'm making. It went to Judy's house.

Part of out out of town grand kids came over New Years. So we enjoyed being together for a meal  in town.

I've been catching up on my painting during the snowy cold days.

I called this 16"X20" painting "King of the Bird Feeder"!

Another of my "Out My Kitchen Window" Series Paintings

"Hang on Springs Next!"

Getting ready to change the paintings in The Community Center, Bank and Doctors Office and Atrium in The Library! A Full Half Day!


Some of my Blog friends wanted to see the inside of this doll house they saw in the previous picture. So here is the bottom floor. Do you see me back there painting?

Husband Maurice upstairs at his desk with his books and dog

Lit up! Our great grandson, had fun  re-arranging things, so I had to do a little cleaning and changing before I took this picture. I'm glad he likes to do it though! I have 7 other doll houses and through the years the younger grand kids have spent many fun times re-arranging them!

I took a picture of Tasha the other day, so when I get a chance I'll do a little 5"X7" painting to go along side Toto's

Close up with a little smile!

Right now I'm finishing up a painting of this part of the great room to add to Our Home's Cozy Corners" series.

I'm doing it this way.

We are gradually getting the Grand kids Wall up to date! Got 2 new ones over the holiday

This is the first of my bird paintings this season.

"Winter Red Bird Flurry"

Finished this "Cozy Corner Painting of the Living Room (Great Room)  right after Christmas. Hope you are enjoying this season also! remember my other blog: www.preciouscottage.blogspot.com

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

Thanks for pointing out you at your painting in the doll house & Maurice upstairs! (You know how much I admire you and all your creative touches and talents, so I won't gush and go on and on....) ♥

Snow falling here. I've made a pasta salad for one of our meals today and have a load of wash in the dryer. The books (2) I'm reading are beside my chair; a jigsaw puzzle on the table. Hubby will return to it when he returns from a hospital visit and I'll make periodical visits to put a piece or two in...

Tonita said...

Your blog and artwork are inspiring. Many blessings.