Wednesday, October 18, 2017

ENJOYING FALL OUTINGS AND BIRTHDAYS!

This is a popular place in the Fall even on a weekday.

They have a good selection of Heirloom Pumpkins too!

And all the apples and Bees! Oh My! 

This little one's eye's were just sparkling! She had found her pumpkin!

My sorority chapter of Beta Sigma Phi posing before we went in to get our cider & donuts .

It was pretty windy,  so some of us took cover for awhile!
I'm enjoying my new Fall Banner.

Have more rocks ready for sister Judy to paint and hide. Her town is really into this fun project!

I sure miss Davey's tree house, especially this time of year! Glad I painted a picture of it years ago!

Found me a little pumpkin too!

Made some more copies of my Halloween cards for up coming party.

We've been celebrating a lot of birthdays lately.  This one is grand daughter Jackie's.

This one was friend and fellow card player Hope's

She seemed  happy to receive one of my Fall Pinwheel/Button Tree's and card.

Celebrated sweet Robins Birthday too!

She received one of the 4 that I made too! Hope all is well with you all dear friends. Come on over to my other blog too: www.preciouscottage.blogspot.com  Blessings!

2 comments:

Happy Harris said...

Love the gifts that you made Marlynne...hope you are keeping well xx

Vintage Daze,Donna Garber said...

Marlynne your blogs bring me so much joy!