Wednesday, June 3, 2015

A FEW DAYS SHOPPING AND EATING IN CASSVILLE AND MONETT, MO.

Loved this old red refrig. at the ice cream/ barbecue shoppe!

Such a cute & happy place!

And oh wow was it good!

Me- Beef, Chips and Chocolate Milkshake. He- Chicken, Chips and  Homemade Ice Cream (1 scoop Lemon and 1 scoop Peanut Butter)

 I ask if they had a list of flavors, so I could share with you. She said ," no because they change the flavors all the time" Wow! What about that Creme Brulee flavor!
They had about 12-14 flavors when we were there!

Little red table and chairs outside and Beautiful Red Geranium Planters!

Such a fun and creative shop!

 I picked up some really cool  ideas!

Loved their fabric swag too!

They even had an old Candy Counter!

The owner had a neat Aqua Refrig too!. It works! She keeps her lunch in it!

Sadly I had to leave these 3 old fence sections behind as they wouldn't fit in out van! We tried!  And they were only $15.00 each!  Boo!!

My treasures from the trip!

The little quilt has found it's home already! I will back it in old muslin and bind it in red later!  Hope you are finding some fun new places too!

1 comment:

The Polka Dot Closet said...

Wow, I'm hungry and I almost ate your hamburger...My kind of food! Love those friges!

Carol