Wednesday, November 20, 2013

SISTER JUDY'S BIRTHDAY TRIP TO NASHVILLE

My Abandoned Art at the Welcome Center in  downtown Nashville

Even dropped one off for Superman in Metropolis, Ill.

Gaylord Opryland Hotel is  just gorgeous! Stayed there 2 days and one night!. Lots of fun  places to abandon art there!

Actually saw the person who picked this one up! I have heard from 2 folks on gmail so far that have found the art.

"Folk Art " right down my alley!  Another location to drop off my art!

Sister Judy admiring the lights.

Beautiful place for relaxing!


Outside the Hotel, Beautiful!

Even left one at a beautiful Rest Stop!

2 comments:

Erica of Golden Egg Vintage said...

What beautiful pictures! And I just love that you leave your art. Looking for it (in those photos) is like trying to spot a "Where's Waldo". lol
I bet the people who found it were just thrilled!
Happy Holidays Marlynne!
Erica :)

Jen said...

HI! Marlynne, Lovely photos and light show and loved looking for your art to see where you left it.