Thursday, March 15, 2012

"COLOR MY WORLD BEAUTIFUL" SORORITY AT THE COTTAGE


We had our own celebration of spring by "Tossing The Colors Upward" as a Thank You to our Heavenly Father for the blesssing of Color!  This took place at our Annual Salad Supper Party and meeting in my "Mom's Cottage" just up the driveway from the house. This year I took one of the twin beds out of the Bedroom and set up a dining room table instead of our usual card tables. It was rather cosy but that's one of the "accents" of cottage living. After our meeting I handed out big coloring book pictures to color for a prize. The prizes were little colorful hearts I had made to be used  as pin cushions or just as a decoration! Everyone colored a beautiful picture and got their prize!. As well as one of my new "Marlynne Creates Daily" Blog Cards  so they can come visit my blog and see themselves in this post !

2 comments:

ellen gets crafty said...

What a fun gathering, I love the little cottage.

Sandra Kaye said...

Looks like a fun time was had by all!! I think the hearts a just to cute!! Hugs