Monday, August 22, 2011

"MOM'S ART CAR" Wallhanging. .

One of my entries in the H.F.A.A Fall Art Show in Oct. 2011.  I've wanted an Art Car every since I saw an Art Parade in Eureka Springs, Ark. a few years ago! I have my eye on my husband Maurice's "Little Red Rolls" but he's not budging! I created artsy quit blocks, sewed them on to a black background as a border then designed my picture,  cut it out in fabric an appliqued it on to the backgound. using buttons, foil, paper, string, wood, canvas, small flag & wooden cross as accent pieces. Great Fun!  I will hang it on the door in my Art Studio.
                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

No comments: